Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Fun

OK, my last post showed the newest "transom arch," but I decided I should show the first transom arch I made also. I finished this one a couple of months ago. It's entitled: "Morning, Noon, and Night." Those who know me well will understand that I have often been accused of having horses on the brain morning, noon, and night. This is not strictly true. I also have mosaics on the brain as is aptly proven here. This fantasy depiction shows three silver horses galloping through a glassy sky sparkling with mirror glass and shiny gems. It is designed to fit above a doorway (preferably the one closest to the barn!) $175

Finally we have a house number! We have lived here for a year now, and we are formally identified at last! No more explaining to UPS men and friends how to find our house without a number. It's there and it's visible. Just wait till my studio has a proper sign!



No comments:

Post a Comment